- Regular crew for shutdown works
- 12 hour shifts, 3 or 6 day shutdowns
- All meals, travel and accommodation provided
Chelgrave Contracting is looking to engage a FIFO team to carry out planned and corrective maintenance at various mine sites in and around NSW. Travel from Brisbane Airport, meals and accommodation will be provided.
Our client has an excellent reputation providing industrial maintenance and fabrication services to the mining industry. They value excellence in customer service, quality and reliability; as such, we are looking for applicants that are enthusiastic, punctual and committed to providing an exceptional service experience for all stakeholders.
About the roles:
- Riggers | Fitters | Boilermakers: Maintain, service and repair mining plant and equipment
- Equipment: Conveyors, crushers, rollers, shutes, and stanctions
- 3-6 day shutdowns every 6 weeks – next shutdown on 21/1/18 for 4 days
- Flights (from Brisbane Airport), Hotel accommodation and meals included
- Formal qualifications relevant to your trade.
- MUST HAVE confined space and working at heights
- Demonstrated relevant work experience; mining or similar heavy industry experience highly regarded.
- Able to work in a team-based environment
- Maintain a high standard of workmanship
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and commitment to continuous improvement
- Commitment to safe working practices and environmental sustainability
Chelgrave Contracting; shutdown and maintenance specialists since 1979, are providing labour solutions to some of Australia’s most iconic businesses. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and to delivering proactive and enthusiastic personnel to our clients.
*Please note that only candidates with existing rights to work in Australia should apply for this role.
Please submit your CV in Word format only