Register for work
- Register now to be on our database
- We usually find people on our database without needing to advertise
- Registration takes 5 minutes max
Chelgrave Contracting Australia Pty Ltd was founded in Melbourne in 1979, making us one of the longest established labour hire companies in Australia.
For more than 36 years, Chelgrave has supplied quality Ticketed, Trades and Technical employees to meet both the temporary and permanent requirements of our clients.
What’s on offer
Chelgrave Operations team are currently looking for more Trades, Ticketed and Technical Professionals:
- Opportunity to work for Chelgrave Contracting
- You will be on our database for future job opportunities
- When you call us, you’ll speak to a qualified industry expert
- From frequent site visits, to Toolbox talks and safety assessments, we’ll look after you
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Up-to-date licences and qualifications
- Work experience in your field of expertise
- Will be punctual, have good work ethics, and will adhere to Chelgrave Policies
In order to ensure your registration is done correctly, please ensure you select the correct division.
Here is a guide
• Trades Person:
- Will have a Qualification / Cert III / Cert IV
- eg Fitter, Boilermaker, Electrician
• Ticketed Person:
- Can be Licenced / Unlicensed
- eg Rigger, Forklift Driver, Labourer, Trades Assistant (TA)
• Technical Professional:
- Will have a Cert IV / Diploma / Degree / Office Experience
- eg Draftsperson, Engineer Supervisor, Manager, Admin
Why join us?
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and hold safety in the highest regard. With Chelgrave, you will be rewarded with much more than just market competitive remunerations, we will work with you to expand your career.