Chelgrave Contracting; shutdown and maintenance specialists since 1979, are providing labour solutions to some of Australia’s most iconic businesses. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and to delivering proactive and enthusiastic personnel to our clients.
We are currently undergoing a period of growth and have an exciting opportunity for a positive and proactive operations coordinator to join our team. Based in our Brisbane office, the successful candidate will create and cultivate a portfolio of industry contacts, manage the sourcing and recruitment process and coordinate the day-to-day operations of the business.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- Identify new business opportunities and establish relationships with new clients
- Write & post job advertisements
- Identify opportunities to extend our candidate reach and build our talent pool
- Screen resumes and qualify potential candidates, matching candidates to clients’ needs
- Conduct behavioural interviews and reference checks
- Manage and support Chelgrave clients and contractors in achieving desired outcomes
The ideal applicant will have:
- Previous recruitment experience will be highly regarded (but not essential)
- A good understanding of ticketed, technical and trades in the manufacturing and utilities industries.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong administration experience with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a pro-active, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Very good time management, organisational and coordinating ability
- A commitment to working safely, in line with company Occupational Health and Safety Standards
In return, you will receive:
- Attractive salary package
- Full training and support provided
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- Opportunity to make the role your own and develop it as you develop your skills.
*Please note that only candidates with existing rights to work in Australia should apply for this role.