Site Project Engineer
- Regional South Australia
- Project and Contract supervision
- 8 month contract
The successful applicant will have the following attribute:
- Trade or degree qualified with 10+ years’ experience
- Industrial-earthworks,concrete and processing/pumping structures.
- Water/sewerage exposure would also be beneficial
- Australian construction codes and standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
Your project leadership skills will include managing all primary and secondary processes including internal and external stakeholder engagement. You must have the ability to deliver projects on time, within budget, to accepted quality standards, with ZERO HARM to all involved.
This a great opportunity to be involved in providing construction and engineering solutions in a great team and with a competitive remuneration package.
Chelgrave Contracting Australia Pty Ltd is one of Australia’s leading specialists in Engineering and Technical staffing solutions.
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements above, please apply using the prompt below or for further details about this vacancy, please contact Peter Edwards of Chelgrave Technical Staff on 07 9776 8800
Please note that only candidates with existing rights to work in Australia should apply for this role.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT ONLY.