- Steel structures
- Western Suburbs
We are currently seeking a Project Engineer with excellent AUTOCAD skills for work associated with the manufacture and installation of large billboards and related structures.
You will be doing site measure ups and producing site and structural steel layout drawings for industrial space frames to comply with current ISO standards.
Join a motivated team in a role offering accountability and variety whilst supporting shop detailing,manufacturing, procurement and QA administration.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Able to schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities-Min. 5 years’ experience
- Project support administration and advanced MS Office skills
- Strong attention to detail for site measure ups
- Proficient in AUTOCAD to current ISO standards
- Ability to produce detailed drawings for design and shop fabrication
- High level of initiative and problem solving skills
This is a permanent role and a competitive salary in line with relevant level of experience will be paid.
For further details about this vacancy, please contact Peter Edwards – Chelgrave Technical Staff on 0476 000 122 or 03 9776 8800
Chelgrave Contracting Australia Pty Ltd is one of Australia’s leading specialists in Engineering and Technical staffing solutions.
Please note that only candidates with existing rights to work in Australia should apply for this role.